Medical Cannabis Research – Your Comprehensive, Authoritative, Updated, Cannabinoid Web-textbook
- A Comprehensive Analysis of Moisture Content Techniques in Cannabis Examination
- Lack of Association Found between Prenatal Cannabis Exposure and Neurodevelopmental Impairments
- The Enhancing Effects of Terp Pearls and Marbles on the Dabbing Experience
- The Scientific Approach to Cannabis Preservation: Enhancing Potency and Flavor Retention in Storage
- A Study Shows a Positive Correlation Between Elevated Mood and Enhanced Symptom Alleviation in Patients Using Medical Cannabis
Most Accessed Articles
Open Access Cannabinoid Research Papers
- CBC Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBDA Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBD Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBG Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBN Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- THCA Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- THC Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- THCV Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
Endotext.com is the web-based source of information on cannabinoids directed towards independent researchers around the world studying medical cannabis, legal marijuana, industrial hemp, and other cannabis-derived products.
Endotext.com is a comprehensive, authoritative, constantly up-dated, and available without cost to students, researchers, scientists, physicians, and trainees. All material may be freely downloaded for personal use.
Our site covers the broad area of cannabinoids (the active chemicals in marijuana), emphasizing the effects of THC, CBD, etc, including the most current information on the manifestations of cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system.
Endotext.com intends to be the premier provider of well reviewed and organized clinical endocannabinoid information on the Web. For any comments on our site, concerns or information, email Research@Endotext.com