Medical Cannabis Research – Your Comprehensive, Authoritative, Updated, Cannabinoid Web-textbook
- Essential Information on Medical Marijuana Regulations in Texas
- A Federal Study Discovers that Breath Testing for Marijuana Use Remains an Unreliable Measure of Recent Usage
- The Emergence of Cannabis as a Promising Remedy for Vulvodynia Pain Among Women
- The Potential of a Cannabis Compound to Overcome Antibiotic Resistance
- Is it Permissible to Consume Cannabis Prior to and Following Surgery?
Most Accessed Articles
- Are CBG and CBN Strains Worth the Increased Cost?
- Federal Health Agency Issues Advisory on Cannabidiol, Citing Potentially Safer Purchase Options in Dispensaries
- Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card in California
- Research Finds That CBD Does Not Alleviate Side Effects of THC
- Exploring the Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabigerolic Acid (CBGA)
Open Access Cannabinoid Research Papers
- CBC Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBDA Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBD Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBG Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- CBN Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- THCA Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- THC Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
- THCV Cannabinoid Research (PDF)
Endotext.com is the web-based source of information on cannabinoids directed towards independent researchers around the world studying medical cannabis, legal marijuana, industrial hemp, and other cannabis-derived products.
Endotext.com is a comprehensive, authoritative, constantly up-dated, and available without cost to students, researchers, scientists, physicians, and trainees. All material may be freely downloaded for personal use.
Our site covers the broad area of cannabinoids (the active chemicals in marijuana), emphasizing the effects of THC, CBD, etc, including the most current information on the manifestations of cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system.
Endotext.com intends to be the premier provider of well reviewed and organized clinical endocannabinoid information on the Web. For any comments on our site, concerns or information, email Research@Endotext.com