Medical Cannabis Research – Your Comprehensive, Authoritative, Updated, Cannabinoid Web-textbook
- Are CBG and CBN Strains Worth the Increased Cost?
- Federal Health Agency Issues Advisory on Cannabidiol, Citing Potentially Safer Purchase Options in Dispensaries
- Research Finds That CBD Does Not Alleviate Side Effects of THC
- Exploring the Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabigerolic Acid (CBGA)
- American Medical Association Study of 63 Million People Finds No Link Between Marijuana Legalization and Increased Rates of Psychosis
Open Access Cannabinoid Research Papers
Open Access Cannabis Research Papers
Endotext.com is the web-based source of information on cannabinoids directed towards independent researchers around the world studying medical cannabis, legal marijuana, industrial hemp, and other cannabis-derived products.
Endotext.com is a comprehensive, authoritative, constantly up-dated, and available without cost to students, researchers, scientists, physicians, and trainees. All material may be freely downloaded for personal use.
Our site covers the broad area of cannabinoids (the active chemicals in marijuana), emphasizing the effects of THC, CBD, etc, including the most current information on the manifestations of cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system.
Endotext.com intends to be the premier provider of well reviewed and organized clinical endocannabinoid information on the Web. For any comments on our site, concerns or information, email Research@Endotext.com